Tri-Co DH Fellows: Summer 2013

Posted June 20th, 2013 at 4:53 pm.

This summer, we’re excited to be sponsoring nine Tri-Co DH Fellows. Some are interning with local Tri-Co projects such as the Early Novels Database (END) and the Du Chemin Database, and others are off at companies like The Learning Games Network and Azavea.

But before we sent them off to tackle big questions, challenge their ideas about media change and further their skills, we had a Tri-Co DH retreat.

This year’s retreat focused on: project management, resource management, intellectual property and copyright, and personal branding. We were excited to welcome Laurie Allen, Digital Scholarship Coordinator, Lionel Anderson, Assistant Director at the OAR, and Anna Dampf, Post-Award Grants Associate to present on these various topics. Also, we were joined by Bryn Mawr’s Katharine Houghton Hepburn Fellows.

Our goal was to provide an overview of best practices, while focusing on key questions of engagement for the Tri-Co DH Fellows over their summer: What do I need to account for when planning project? How do I navigate IP for the knowledge I will be producing? What are the best ways for seeking out mentorship?

The Tri-Co DH fellows will be recapping their experiences here at the Tri-Co DH blog, so check back soon to see how these and other questions are shaping their work.

Filed under: Fellows,News,TriCoDH Fellows by jenrajchel

17 Responses to “Tri-Co DH Fellows: Summer 2013”

1. adventure promenade Says:

This is really fascinating, You’re an overly skilled blogger.
    I’ve joined your feed and sit up for in search of more of your wonderful post.
    Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks

2. wallpaper Says:

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece
    of writing posted at this web site is actually nice.

3. Horace Says:

Is this Summer conference also create to counter rising challenges?

4. Ervin Says:

I know this summer we are going to find a lot more in this site.

5. Dorothea Says:

I am excited to see how this conference work without me.

6. Dessie Says:

Is this conference for teenagers as well. I want to see how grown up works

7. Ali Says:

I really love to see more teenagers in this conference.

8. clash royale astuce Says:

That’s really cool. I would be interested in seeing more graphs of different information you pull from these logs.

9. Latisha Says:

This seems to be really nice post.

10. Lynn Says:

I like this website as it has some great info.

11. JerrodSmall Says:

I have checked your website and i have found some duplicate content,
    that’s why you don’t rank high in google’s search results, but there is a tool that can help
    you to create 100% unique articles, search for: Boorfe’s tips
    unlimited content

12. MelanieSmall Says:

I have checked your page and i have found some duplicate content, that’s why you
    don’t rank high in google, but there is a tool that can help you to create 100% unique content, search for;
    Boorfe’s tips unlimited content

13. agario Says:

hy you
    Boorfe’s tips unlimited c

14. agario private server Says:

With its fun and harmless content, the agario game, which connects children, young, old and all, presents the criteria you have recently called for in online games. Nowadays, the agio game, which speaks a lot about its name and entertainment, continues to come at the forefront of many talked and curious games. With this great game you will find the excitement you are looking for in online addresses. The environment needed for your life until the end of the excitement is prepared at agario private server addresses. With the mouse you speed up your cell and you can eat small cells. Prepare the trap with the X key and try to be successful in the race. With the W key you divide your cell. For the domains of mines, the W key is still used. It is useful to be careful that you can kick your opponent into your opponent when you give your team your teammates. agar.io is a game that will entertain everyone in the world

15. fancy text Says:

Agario, play agario, agario play, agario game, agario unblocked, agario private, agario games, easy agario

16. Play Agario Says:

Why tf did this video get me depressed !?!? I felt the meaning even though I didn’t understand it 

17. agario Says:

ome Laurie Allen, Digital Scholarship Coordinator, Lionel Anderson, Assistant Director at the OAR, and Anna Dampf, Post-Award Grants Associate to present on these various topics. Also, we were joined by Bryn Mawr’s Katharine Houghton Hepburn Fellows.

Our goal was to provide an overview of best practices, while focusing on key questions of engagement for the Tri-Co DH Fellows over their summer: What do I need to accou